Adie’s Hiab Hire is an independent Hiab Crane hire business based in South Wales. Whilst our depot is based locally in Merthyr Tydfil, covering the South and West of the country, we also operate nationwide throughout the UK.
As a lorry mounted crane hire service company, we pride ourselves in offering you a competitively priced complete customer service package, which will enable you to fulfill your project requirements with ease. We are a highly reliable, and professional company that operates safely and efficiently. We provide a HIAB crane hire service whether you need a crane for a one-off project, or on a longer term contractual basis. For more information on the services we can offer you, or to request a free quote please visit our services page to discover how we can help you.
We specialise in the hiring of a mobile crane which is specifically a ‘HIAB lorry mounted’ remote controlled crane. The term HIAB is the Swedish brand name renowned for its quality and performance, and refers to a lorry with a mounted hydraulic crane attached. Our heavy-duty lorry loader crane is an all-purpose fantastic piece of machinery, which comfortably enables goods/items to be loaded or unloaded without the need for extra equipment, quickly, and safely.
Our Hiab crane is also multi-functional with the extensive flexibility to perform a vast range of versatile movements, capable of handling, lifting, and moving your items to wherever you desire. From hot tub installation to construction and engineering installations our Hiab crane can expertly fully accommodate all your needs.
- An on-site assessment of your job requirements.
- A free competitive no obligation quote and specialist practical advice individually tailored to helping you successfully solve your lifting and handling job requirements.
- Lorry mounted fully remote controlled Fassi crane 36 tonnes per metre with a 12 metre (36ft) reach. At 12.25 metres the lifting capacity is 2275kgs, close in at 2.25 metres its lifting capacity is 11.500kgs. The lorry’s capable payload is 11 tonnnes. This HIAB crane effortlessly lifts materials safely and efficiently onto the 26ft lorry bed which extends to 30ft (if needed) so that the items can be moved with ease to your chosen position within your site.
- A fully trained lorry driver who is a licensed, accredited RTITB crane operative and CPC qualified, with significant driving experience, an excellent skilled communicator, who will offer you a unique client-focused solution to your requirements.
- We do our utmost to help you solve your project needs whilst offering you a safe, affordable, reliable, and efficient service you can count on. With our expertise, we can help you complete your lifting and hauling project from start to finish professionally.
Want to find out more? please contact us for a free no obligation quote today!